Thursday, August 26, 2010

Soar training

I just learned this recently from my "very wise Father" (not the heavenly one, but i'm sure He had something to do with my thought now). You know about eagles? They don't just flap to get everywhere. They don't simply glide either. When gliding you eventually hit ground because soon you need to flap to get back up there. And little birds can fly but instead of gliding they only can just flap till they get to the next tree. But eagles soar. They are big enough so they enough to get in the wind stream so they can glide with the wind, on top of it.Thats what God is teaching us to do. To let Him carry us along instead of flapping till we can't flap any more.

Right now I'm experiencing the total complete lack of ability to do what i've always done before. I've always trusted myself to be "strong,"and Him, and trust Him for the rest i couldn't handle. Thats not wrong, it was right at the time,but not in this training for the ministry God has called me to, I'm learning to trust God even for money, and food. I could provide that for myself in the past. But right now,i can't do what i used to do now.I must depend on God for all those things. I depended on nothing for as long as i was in a coma, and it got me well taken care of.So why can't we just trust not in ourselves but God who promises He will provide. He even dresses the flowers of the field and they look better than Solomon (Matthew 6:25-34). But now He is teaching me "to make it in this world requires you to trust in me." I'm especially learning this for God's calling in my life.That tells me that i'll go through many times of need. I just need to trust I'm in His hand, secure. Read...

Isaiah 40:31.
"but those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint."

We will find rest if we trust in His ways.


No comments: