Saturday, June 14, 2014

Forever (Psalms 34)

 
6/14/2014


Forever (Psalms 34)

     You are the righteous One forever! Your strength never fails….never fails! You never fail. Your life never fails! Your LOVE never fails!
     I look at wrong things and they will fail and be cast down with no one to tempt again! You will last, Your ways are eternal life and they create more good. I think of how it all began and I’m stuck. You amaze me Father! When we follow Your ways we participate in life. In verse 34:21 it says,
 “affliction will slay the wicked and those who hate righteousness will be condemned.”
Terrible things follow wrong doings and the participants because doing wrong (going against God’s designed ways) is going against the very system of life, the way things work. Of course affliction follows participants of wrong, it follows like your car breaking down follows putting vegetable oil in the gas tank.
       You, my Lord, are with those who walk in Your ways. I praise You Father for, Your Justice, Your perfect ways and Love You shower down on everyone everyday. Your shouting to us “I love You, come and find life I give freely!”
     

No comments: