Sunday, March 13, 2011

thoughts....


When I woke up from my coma, this was surprisingly the thing I was thinking and it brought me to a renewed passion for God. Not that I didn't know it, but I just never saw the boldness of this truth. So obvious, why didn't the reality of this hit me before?

"There is no law that disorder comes to order...The second law of thermodynamics says that entropy naturally increases,NOT the opposite...
How exactly, can order come from disorder? If i you found a computer in the desert, would you say it just came together over millions of years?No,but the organic brain is a thousand times more complicated ( i don't know factually how many times more complicated,but i think it's safe to say "alot"). Can anyone really stake their life on a contradiction?

1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

2. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_law_of_thermodynamics"

....I don't know how relevant the evolution/creationism debates are these days, but I think the 2nd law puts it to rest. Regardless, I've found that as a true witness, we can have is love, and service. People don't really take notice if confronted with fact, at least I become very sensitive of that as of late. Or it's to hard to process at that time. They will either think of some thing else or use a made up excuse to divorce the idea. We all do that though.

No comments: