Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Day is Good

There is so much beauty. I looked out this evening and watched the sun set. It had this purple and red tone to it as huge clouds drifted to the sides. They were saying, "there's only One true painter. All this he's made is good." I love my God, my true father. When I'm tired, he gives me rest, when I'm sick, he makes me well. He's always been there for me and he makes it obvious to those around me. If God can glorify himself in me, my life is his, my life is full. So much peace, so much goodness.





In that day you will say:
"I will praise you, O LORD.
Although you were angry with me,
your anger has turned away
and you have comforted me.

2 Surely God is my salvation;
I will trust and not be afraid.
The LORD, the LORD, is my strength and my song;
he has become my salvation."

3 With joy you will draw water
from the wells of salvation.

4 In that day you will say:
"Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done,
and proclaim that his name is exalted.

5 Sing to the LORD, for he has done glorious things;
let this be known to all the world.

6 Shout aloud and sing for joy, people of Zion,
for great is the Holy One of Israel among you."

No comments: